C#.NET Software Engineer
OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE:
The role is to build business critical applications in support of the private motor insurance industry through telematics solutions and developing, supporting internally built bespoke systems running on the Azure platform.
- Developing quality software with a right first time principal
- Business process analysis and design
- Supporting existing software systems
- Working closely with all business areas to ensure appropriate solutions are developed
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake other duties as required.
REPORTING TO: IT Director
- Able to produce high quality and timely deliveries.
- Having high personal standards
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Collaborative and team player
- Highly organised
- Open and honest, straightforward
- Able to deliver under pressure
- Innovative provider of solutions
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SSRS (ideal)
- ASP.net Webforms, / MVC
- CSS, Java Script
- Web API
- UNIT testing, CI
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Private Motor Insurance knowledge ( ideal)
- Azure Platform experience ( ideal)
Core working hours Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.30 however a degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the business.
The role is office based in Peterborough
Competitive salary will be offered depending on experience.